The Napkin Ring is pleased to be able to continue to serve our clients and community during these trying times.
We have updated our website with some pickup and delivery options.
As guidelines permit we can also help with in-home or office catering with delivery, staffing, and event planning by our carefully screened staff, trained to meet state and local standards.
• You can place an order from our online menu today. Place your order by emailing email@example.com or calling 1-408-867-5588 or 1-408-221-6750
• Orders need to be placed minimum of 24 hours in advance. Custom orders may by available please call or email your request
• Cancelations must be made 48 hours in advance.
Our highest priority is to keep our staff and customers safe, and to provide you with the highest quality food you have come to expect from Napkin Ring.
Here’s what we are doing:
• All staff and customers are required to wear masks.
• Signs are posted at all entrances informing staff and customers not to enter the building if they have a cough or fever.
• 6 Foot Social Distancing required of both customers and staff. Everyone is required to main- tain a minimum six-foot distance from one another and not to engage in any unnecessary physical contact.
• Staff has been trained about all aspects of health and safety protocol via written materials, on- line and in person training and have signed agreements that they understand the protocols.
• Staff has been told not to come to work if sick and symptom checks are being conducted, including temperature checks, before they enter the building.
• Staff are required to wash their hands properly and hand sanitizer is available to all employees in each area.
• All high touch areas, both in the retail and the production areas, are being sanitized every hour, bathrooms every 30 minutes. All equipment is sanitized before and after use.
• We have created a map of our building outlining where each employee is to work, keeping at least 6 feet distance from one another. We have redesigned the flow of work for as little physical contact as possible.
Thank you so much for understanding and supporting us right now, we can really use it!